Sunday, May 29, 2011

SATAN

It's no secret that, until very recently, New York had turned into Seattle overnight with constant overcast skies and an annoyingly steady drizzle. I vowed not to leave my room until the weather properly reoriented itself, but by day 17, I gave up and went into Dumbo to watch a documentary with Noel. It was still drizzly that day, and I was feeling oddly melancholic and angsty because, y'know, no one, like, gets me, y'know? Needless to say, my mood influenced my dress.

90s goth 3
All day I listened to Theatre of Tragedy and Cradle of Filth, but only their early stuff, before they totally sold out and went mainstream

90s goth

90s goth 2

90s goth 4

90s goth 5

Blouse: Rugby
Slacks: American Apparel
Socks: Urban Outfitters, I think
Heels: Aldo

Noel was only marginally happier:

90s goth 6

90s goth 7

90s goth 8

90s goth 9

Trench coat: Topman
Sweater: UniQlo
Jeans: Levi
Shoes: Aldo

At least now we have proper summer weather, which I will take advantage of next weekend at the Hester Street Fair. Very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment